|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
|Yūjin Mikotoba||Image Gallery|
Yūjin Mikotoba was a legal professor at Teito Yūmei University and the father of Susato Mikotoba. In addition to acting as a mentor to Kazuma Asōgi, Yūjin was also the one who invited John Watson to teach in Japan. He is also Sherlock Holmes' investigative partner.
A child in need Edit
- Main article: The Professor Killings
Sometime after his wife, Ayame's, death, Yūjin travelled to England. While there he came across a woman giving birth and dying subsequently after. He named that child after his deceased wife.
Naruhodō's first trial Edit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Great Departure
Assisting Susato Edit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Blossoming Attorney
Trip to England Edit
- His given name "Yūjin" (悠仁) means "friend", referencing his friendship with Watson, Holmes, Jigoku, and Asōgi.
- Yūjin is the only protagonist without an Objection! voice clip, as his playable section is a Joint Reasoning investigation with Holmes.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|