|This article is a disambiguation page for "Wright (family)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
Wright is a family name that may refer to:
- Phoenix Wright - renowned defense attorney.
- Trucy Wright - a young magician who is the adopted daughter of Phoenix Wright.
- 1992-3: Phoenix Wright is born.
- 2001: Phoenix Wright's class trial occurs.
- 2011: Trucy Wright is born.
- 2014-16: Phoenix becomes a defense attorney working under Mia Fey.
Other family membersEdit
Little mention is made of Phoenix Wright's direct biological family, other than a passing mention of his mother, and the fact that he has no siblings. Ryūnosuke Naruhodō, a defense attorney who lived in Japan during the Meiji period, was an ancestor of his.
- "Wright" is likely meant to have a similar effect to his Japanese surname (with lines such as "Isn't that right, Wright?").
- During Turnabout Memories, Phoenix introduces himself to Mia Fey as being "Wright... Like the flying brothers", referring to the Wright brothers.
- The Japanese equivalent, "Naruhodou" (成歩堂), is a reference toward the Japanese expression "naruhodo", which roughly means "I see", "I understand" or "indeed". It is usually used to agree with other people's ideas.