|Viridian Green||Image Gallery|
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
In the wrong place at the wrong time Edit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Clouded Kokoro
Green, who was out on a walk when she spotted a book thrown onto the ground. As she reached down to pick it up, a knife was thrown out the window of the building near her by Joan Garrideb, stabbing her in the back, leaving her injured and unconscious, but alive. Three days later at the case's end, she is said to have been on the fast track to recovery and in a stable condition, and will be able to regain consciousness in only a matter of time.
- Both "Viridian" (a shade of green) and "Green" are likely references to the color of her attire.
- Green only appears in the court record and in-game dialogue, making her one of only three living named characters to date (Bruto Cadaverini and Bat being the others) to have a court record profile but not make an appearance in person. Both Bat and Green were comatose at the time of their debut, but unlike Bat, Green was expected to regain consciousness within days.
- ↑ Gregson: The victim is Viridian Green, thought to be a young woman of 20 years old. (From the fan-translated videos of Dai Gyakuten Saiban.) Retrieved on 2016-08-01.
- ↑ Gregson: From what her belongings tell us, the victim is a student living in poverty. (From the fan-translated videos of Dai Gyakuten Saiban.) Retrieved on 2016-08-01.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|