|Viridian Green||Image Gallery|
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
|I am truly... so sorry. Of course I'd get stabbed in the back with a knife.|
Revenge for a deceased lover Edit
Prior to Sōseki Natsume moving into the Garrideb's flat, Green was engaged to the previous owner of that flat, art student Duncan Ross. However, Ross ended up dying due to gasoline asphyxiation while living there, leaving Green overcome with grief.
Initially thinking it was an accident, Green became suspicious of tenant William Petenshy after overhearing Natsume speak about the "hauntings" in his flat. After purchasing a bottle of strychnine black market, she put her plan into action. Sending Petenshy a letter about knowing vital information about Ross's death, she asked him to meet her at a nearby pub to lure him out of his bedroom. Once he left, she snuck into his room, and coated the lamp line used to kill Ross with the strychnine.
Victim by chance Edit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Clouded Kokoro
However, on her way out, a book landed in front of her. Curious, she bent over to pick it up, but was then struck in the back by a knife thrown by Joan Garrideb during a fight with John Garrideb. Because of this, she was placed in a coma for several days, not waking up until the case's end.
Facing the truth Edit
- Main article: The Memoirs of the Clouded Kokoro
Green has a very gloomy outlook on life, more than likely induced by the death of her fiancé, Duncan Ross. She is very apologetic for things that are not her fault, and is a bit of a nervous wreck.
- Both "Viridian" (a shade of green) and "Green" are likely references to the color of her attire.
- In Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken ,Green only appears in the court record and in-game dialogue, making her one of only three living named characters to date (Bruto Cadaverini and Bat being the others) to have a court record profile but not make an appearance in person. Both Bat and Green were comatose at the time of their debut, but unlike Bat, Green was expected to regain consciousness within days, and subsequently appeared Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Kakugo afterwards.
- ↑ Bolt Storm. "New DGS2 information from Famitsu and 4Gamer" Records Forums. Retrieved on 2017-06-02..
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|