Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Toshihiko Horiyama (堀山 俊彦 Horiyama Toshihiko) is a Japanese video game music composer and sound designer at Capcom who is probably best known for his work on the Mega Man X series. In his earlier works he was normally credited as "Kirry", "Krsk", or "Kirikiri".
Horiyama worked on the music for Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice, and was the sound director for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and Sprit of Justice.
Toshihiko Horiyama is credited in the following games:
- Mega Man X (1993) - Music Composer (as Kirry; with Setsuo Yamamoto, Makoto Tomozawa, Yuki Iwai, and Yuko Takehara)
- Demon's Crest (1994) - Music (game features no in-game credits)
- Mega Man 7 (1995) - Sound Composer (as Krsk; with Yuko Takehara and Makoto Tomozawa)
- Mega Man X3 (PSX, Sega Saturn and PC versions) (1996) - Music Composer (game features no in-game credits; with Shusaku Uchiyama, Yoshino Aoki, and Makoto Tomozawa)
- Mega Man X4 (1997) - Music
- Capcom Generations (1998)
- Mega Man & Bass (SNES version) (1998) - Sound Designer (as Kirikiri-chan)
- The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (1999) - Music
- Onimusha: Warlords (2001) - Sound Designer
- Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny (2002) - Music Composer (with Taro Iwashiro and Hideki Okugawa)
- Mega Man & Bass (GBA version) (1998) - Sound Designer (original staff; as Kirikiri)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun (2003) - Music
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon (2003) - Music
- Rockman EXE 4.5 Real Operation (2004) - Music (with Akari Kaida)
- Rockman EXE Game Music Complete Works: Rockman EXE 4 & 4.5 & 5 (CD) (2005)
- Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (2005) - Special Thanks
- Mega Man Powered Up (2006) - Music Composer
- Lost Planet: Colonies (2008) - Sound Quality Controller: Lost Planet original team
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (2007) - Music (with Hideki Okugawa, Naoto Tanaka, and Shu Takumi)
- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (2010) - Production Assistance
- Gyakuten Saiban - Thanks
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (2013) - Sound Director
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice (2016) - Sound Director; Music (with Noriyuki Iwadare and Masami Onodera)