|Tobias Gregson||Image Gallery|
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
Tobias Gregson was a Scotland Yard detective working in London during Ryūnosuke Naruhodō's time in England. Due to his role in the Professor case, Gregson became known as a legendary detective. However, he began to take cases on alone, secretly.
Meeting Naruhodō Edit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Clouded Kokoro
Second meeting Edit
- Main article: The Memoirs of the Clouded Kokoro
Third meeting Edit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Unspeakable Story
Faced with a return Edit
- Main article: The Return of the Great Departed Soul
Death, confusion, and resolve Edit
Tobias Gregson was a hard working detective who took pride in the Scotland Yard's name. As for being a devoted worker, he despised criminals and lawbreakers. Whenever he met with Ryūnosuke Naruhodō and his co., he spoke in distaste for the foreign attorney, but overall treated him as a citizen respectfully. However, because Naruhodō is foreign (or an attorney), he did not go out of his way to help them with an investigation with the exception of Iris Watson's presence.
- Gregson is one of two characters in the Ace Attorney franchise to die in a game that is not their debut appearance, the other being Jezail Brett. Both were introduced in Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken and died in its sequel.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|