|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
|The Resolve of Naruhodō Ryūnosuke|
November 3-4, 1900
|Defense team leader|
|Defense team assistants|
|Time of death||
October 31, 1900
|Weapon/cause of death||
Bullet wound from a pistol
|Gina Lestrade |
Barok van Zieks
Seishirou Jigoku! (arrested)
|Iris Watson |
Marco di Gicho
Maurice de Quilco
Episode 5: The Resolve of Naruhodō Ryūnosuke is the fifth and final episode of Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Kakugo, and it is a direct continuation of the events of Twisted Karma and His Last Bow.
- Sherlock Holmes keeps getting bugged about his stunt at the last trial, so he wants to travel somewhere far away. He was thinking about Japan.
- Iris decided it doesn't matter who her real father is. As far as she's concerned, Holmes is her papa.
- Barok van Zieks has decided to let go of Klimt’s ghost for good, and move on like his “foreign friend” told him to.
- Gina Lestrade
- Tobias Gregson's last moments are shown in a flashback, where he speaks fondly of Lestrade, and leaves her his "detective spirit," knowing that, after his final mission , he will depart from this world.
- Taketsuchi Auchi, Sōseki Natsume, Haori Murasame, Satoru Hosonaga
- Maria Goulloyne visits her mother, Courtney Sithe
- Benjamin Dobinbough was invited back to England by van Zieks, and the latter said he’d give the former a tour.
- Connette Rozaic
- Anna Mittlemont visits Everyday Mittlemont, Marco di Gicho, Maurice de Quilco in prison.
- Kazuma Asōgi wanted Naruhodō to come with him originally so that Naruhodō could defend him, should Asōgi wind up in the defendant’s chair.
- Susato Mikotoba
- This the third time a killer appears in the "Where are they now?" epilogue (the first two being Robert Crogley and Beh'leeb Inmee). Additionally, this is also the first time a victim has appeared.
- None of the characters exclusive to The Memoirs of the Clouded Kokoro, appear in the "Where are they now?" epilogue, nor does Mapotov Stroganov. Stroganov also does not appear in the ending credits, where Naruhodō walks by the entire cast of characters (including those left out of the epilogue).
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|