|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
|The Resolve of Naruhodō Ryūnosuke|
November 3-4, 1900
|Defense team leader|
|Defense team assistants|
|Time of death||
October 31, 1900; 10:00 PM* (originally believed to have been 5:00 PM on November 1)
|Weapon/cause of death||
Bullet wound from a pistol
|Gina Lestrade |
Barok van Zieks
Seishirou Jigoku! (arrested)
|Iris Watson |
Hatch Windibank* (allusions)
Queen Victoria* (allusions)
Marco di Gicho
Maurice de Quilco
|S.S. Balabrook |
Naruhodō Law Consultation Office
Episode 5: The Resolve of Naruhodō Ryūnosuke is the fifth and final episode of Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Kakugo, and it is a direct continuation of the events of Twisted Karma and His Last Bow.
Trial, Day 1Edit
Before the TrialEdit
"Cross-Examining Gina Lestrade"Edit
"Cross-Examining Barok van Zieks and Lestrade"Edit
"Holmes and Mikotoba on the Balabrook"Edit
Trial, Day 2Edit
"Cross-Examining Seishirou Jigoku"Edit
"Cross-Examining Yūjin Mikotoba and Maria Goulloyne"Edit
"Cross-Examining Harry Barricade and Everyday Mittlemont"Edit
"The Professor's true identity"Edit
"Exposing the mastermind"Edit
|We need more pieces to finish this puzzle.|
|This article is under construction. While it is not short, it still needs expansion as outlined in the manual of style. The article most likely needs expansion near the end of the tagged section or sections.|
|"Come! The game is afoot!" The ship with our friends from the east sailed steadily towards the distant horizon. But Holmes' face was alight with joy. "The times may change, but a steadfast friendship will remain true, Watson. We have but to greatly close our eyes, and we are with them once more." ...So I do just that. And when I do, I can hear... his strong, familiar voice ring out.|
- Sherlock Holmes keeps getting telegrams about his stunt at the last trial. So he wants to vacation somewhere far away. He was thinking about Japan.
- Iris Watson (née van Zieks) wrote a thank you letter to Holmes causing him to cry.
- Barok van Zieks has decided to let go of Klimt’s ghost for good, and move on like his “foreign friend” told him to.
- Gina Lestrade found a letter left by Gregson, she understands that he was protecting her. She and Toby vow to protect the peace of London.
- Tobias Gregson's last moments are shown in a flashback, where he speaks fondly of Lestrade, and leaves her his "detective spirit," knowing that after his final mission, he will depart from this world.
- Taketsuchi Auchi says that Kazuma infiltrated Jigoku's office but Sōseki Natsume reveals Jigoku's arrest. Auchi then says it was forbidden for Susato to have been disguised as a male but Haori Murasame says it was a big success. Satoru Hosonaga says the lawyer probably asked for it.
- Maria Goulloyne visits her mother, Courtney Sithe, in jail. They discuss about corpses and how the coroner's office can still run.
- Benjamin Dobinbough was invited back to England by van Zieks, and the latter said he’d give the former a tour.
- Connette Rozaic notice something funny when Genshin "rose" from his grave, but shouldn't testify about it because of a deal. However, her rules say that she'd do anything to prove that it was real.
- Everyday Mittlemont still refers to his "Gossip" personal. Marco di Gicho is selling red spaghetti and Maurice de Quilco says he is not suitable. Anna Mittlemont is proud of her husband for making friends and he says everyone will guess when gets released from jail.
- Kazuma Asōgi wanted Naruhodō to come with him originally so that Naruhodō could defend him, should Asōgi wind up in the defendant’s chair.
- Susato Mikotoba is going to be busy when she opens her new office in Japan.
- This the third time a culprit appears in the "Where are they now?" epilogue (the first two being Robert Crogley and Beh'leeb Inmee). Additionally, this is also the first time a victim has appeared.
- None of the characters exclusive to The Memoirs of the Clouded Kokoro, appear in the "Where are they now?" epilogue, nor does Mapotov Stroganov. Stroganov also does not appear in the ending credits, where Naruhodō walks by the entire cast of characters (including those left out of the epilogue).
- As this is a direct continuation from Twisted Karma and His Last Bow, this is technically the first case in the Ace Attorney series to last more than three days.