I was thinking of adding a box for deceased characters (Such as Mia) that list their year of death. I'm not good at making info boxes so someone who is wanna add it?--Lego3400 00:26, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
I dunno if that's necessary. I mean, all you have to do is add their age to the year of birth, and voila! The only exception (that I can remember, anyway) is Misty Fey, though. --Tutuboy95 16:05, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
If you don't understand what I mean, most of the characters in the Ace Attorney have some kind of strange behavior-two good examples are Godot with his coffee and Dahlia Hawthorne with the butterflies that eventually go up in flame. I think we should have a box listing this, as it is a large detail of many characters.Colinlouis1 18:11, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Couldn't that sort of thing just go in the character's "Personality" section? This strikes me as the sort of thing that could cause arguments about what counts as a "quirk". I'm not sure... Strabo412 18:48, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Ehh...Point taken.Colinlouis1 19:35, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Adding to that, some characters have multiple quirks or quirks that take a lot to describe. It just seems inappropriate to put into a table. capefeather 21:46, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Episode field Edit
It's never really explained in the edits why we ended up with "debut" rather than "appearances", so here's my original rationale. Generally, with other wikis, character tables list each game appearance. However, the equivalent field here focuses on cases rather than entire games, and for major characters the field would easily balloon to ridiculous sizes. Still, if there's an alternative suggestion that anyone would like to point out, you're free to do so.
P.S. I considered the death box conversation above, and I would like to revisit it. Should there be a field for "Died"? It's been kind of a given considering Wikipedia itself has "Died" fields, but I think that part of the reason it wasn't implemented here before was the inflexibility that this template once had. Now we can hide unused fields.
capefeather 01:14, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't see why not. Strabo412 14:36, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
I wasn't sure about the Japanese romanisation order. I noticed it was far from consistent throughout the wiki, so I've begun to change them to given name first. My logic for this was mainly due to Western sensibilities, but also because that's how Court Records does it. I can change them back since I'm only up to "E" anyways... Strabo412 22:41, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I originally intended to put them surname first, but I guess I stopped paying attention if they were that inconsistent. Either way works, really. capefeather 00:54, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- You mean to make the size of image1 different from the size of image2? capefeather (talk) 00:55, December 14, 2013 (UTC)