Is the father actually mentioned as being dead? Come to think of it, I can't for the life of me remember whether or not he is actually mentioned at all to be honest... Strabo412 22:46, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
|My father died when I was very young.|
Happens when you talk to Maya about her family in Turnabout Sisters. --Tutuboy95 14:34, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Fair enough. Strabo412 16:29, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Ace Attorney InvestigationsEdit
shouldn't maya's whereabouts also include where she is during Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth?
- It does... Also, please sign your posts. capefeather 22:03, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
When Phoenix Wright mentions the reports, it refers to the Jurist system, NOT the Steel Samurai.
- I don't quite remember what you're talking about. Maybe a quote so I can go find it? You can also edit the page yourself. capefeather 02:19, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Current whereabouts section. It states that she made him fill reports of episodes. However, there is no real statement, and it probably refers to the Jurist system.
I guess I'll look it up myself, then:
Phoenix: Besides, the episodes will just keep piling up if I don't keep up, you know? Apollo: Um... yeah. (Try not buying them.) Phoenix: Now's the only time I get to watch and write up my reports. Apollo: Your... reports? Phoenix: It's a long story. Like a lot of things, actually.
It's pretty ambiguous, but it seems to me like Phoenix wouldn't refer to something that he intended to tell Apollo later "a long story". But that's just what I think. capefeather 23:33, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
He wasn't intending to tell him at first, probably, as it connected with his disbarrment, which he refused to talk about. Not until the Misham case popped up. Besides, the correct wording for episodes would have been reviews, either way.
- I don't think he would have cared about Apollo at all if he didn't intend to "use" him eventually. The context just doesn't seem right. Plus, I wouldn't expect a game that used the term "Jurist System" for a system containing a jury to be all that stingy on "correct" wording. capefeather 21:54, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- He knew he was Trucy's biological family, as shown in the MASON. And, either way, Apollo reminds him of his old lawyer days, so he may have liked him because of that. Regarding the language point, mistranslations in games are quite common (ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US) and it may have been easy to overlook Jurist (Juror is a very rare word either way). Report to review, on the other hand...Lisalo 01:17, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, just did the edit.Lisalo 02:32, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Ultimately, the context seems wrong for what they were talking about. They were talking about the Samurai videos and how Phoenix has had no time for them until getting into the hospital. Conversely, it's obvious that Phoenix could make time for his "secret mission" from what's said in Case 3. Additionally, we don't even find out about the "secret mission" at all until Case 3, and until then no mention is made of Phoenix going out a lot. This suggests to me that either Phoenix meant to use Apollo in his Jurist System plans all along (making the "long story" phrase very odd), or Phoenix didn't get the ball rolling on the Jurist System until Case 3.
- If the "reports" had to do with the Jurist System, then why did he suddenly have the time to go out and take on a more active role in the process in Case 3? Was he just procrastinating? If he could justify taking his sweet time on this, then why didn't he start in the last seven years? Conversely, if Case 1 "triggered" it, then why put it off? It just seems really odd to me that Phoenix would put off something so important until he got into an accident, and even then do it alongside watching a TV show. Even then, Phoenix evidently could make time after all. The Samurai explanation just seems much simpler.
- capefeather 03:55, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- All in all, it's not really important and doesn't really take anything away from the article. Strabo412 14:29, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
Maya Fey What-if Story Edit
Someone shoud type out a what-if story on FanFiction.Net about Maya Fey from one of the cases in the games where she is the defentant and gets a guilty verdict and is in prison, and maybe draw some fanart of her in prison uniform.
UMvC3 Costume Edit
The downloadable costume for Phoenix Wright most definitely has Maya's color scheme based after Ema, not Iris. Note the shade of purple on the shirt, the hair color, the mismatching Magatamas (most likely pinkish to represent Ema's goggles), and various other things. I think the caption should be changed to note this. Please remove the image from Iris' page and add it to Ema's page, noting that it's based after her color scheme.
Virt, the fox of sorts. 23:18, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, you've convinced me. I did look about the internet to see if I could find anywhere that told me who the alt costume was based on before I changed your last edit, and the only place I could find was the MvC wiki, which said it was Iris. So blame them. :) Strabo412 13:27, January 13, 2012 (UTC)