Taelende (pronounced "tale-end-ah") is the name given to the final "spell" in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. It is a trigger word that breaks all the townspeople out of their hypnosis and enables them to see "invisible" objects. Unlike the other "spells", Taelende is not listed within the Grand Grimoire itself, but is hidden on the cover of the book.
- The spell's Japanese name is "Lostoria", which may be a play on "lost story".
- "Taelende" is a play on "tale end", in reference to it being the spell that ends the Story.
- The spell's French name is "Fabula Finis", meaning "tale" and "end" in Latin, respectively.
- The spell's German name is "Nostoria", which might be a play on "no story".
- The spell's Spanish name is "Finilusio", which is play on the Spanish words "fin" (end) and "ilusión" (illusion).
- The spell's Italian name is "Elucidar", which may come from the Latin word "elucido", meaning "to reveal".
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|