|Susato Mikotoba||Image Gallery|
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
|We need more pieces to finish this puzzle.|
|This article is under construction. While it is not short, it still needs expansion as outlined in the manual of style. The article most likely needs expansion near the end of the tagged section or sections.|
|Link to the template page|
|Names in other languages|
|Japanese* (romanization written with the given name first)||御琴羽 寿沙都 (Susato Mikotoba) |
寿砂都さん (Susato-san)* (by Ryuunosuke Naruhodou)
御琴羽法務助士 (Mikotoba-houmujoshi)* (by Kazuma Asougi; lit. Legal Assistant Mikotoba)
すさとちゃん (Susato-chan)* (by Iris Watson)
Ms. スサト (Ms. Susato)* (by Sherlock Holmes and Hart Vortex)
スサト(Susato)* (by Gina Lestrade)
法務助士 (Houmujoshi)* (lit. Legal Assistant)
日本人 (Nihonjin / Nipponjin)* (lit. Japanese person)
|Reckoned birth year(s) (this is for age comparison purposes, and so may look odd; click on the question mark for details)?||1883|
|Documented age range (as recorded in court record profiles and case files)||16* (age at debut)|
|Status* (last known)||Alive|
|Height* (from official guidebooks)||5'0"; 153 cm|
|Family||Yūjin Mikotoba (father)|
|Affiliates||Ryūnosuke Naruhodō |
|Japanese* (romanization written with the given name first)||Kana Hanazawa|
|Debut episode||The Adventure of the Great Departure|
|Leitmotif||"Susato Mikotoba ~ The Flower That Blooms in the New World" |
"Susato Mikotoba ~ Serenade"
|If it's legal knowledge you need, just leave it to me!|
First encounters with NaruhodōEdit
- Main articles: The Adventure of the Great Departure and The Adventure of the Unbreakable Speckled Band
As Naruhodō's assistantEdit
First trial in LondonEdit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Runaway Room
Defending a fellow JapaneseEdit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Clouded Kokoro
Return to JapanEdit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Unspeakable Story
On default circumstances, Susato would have the personality similar to a typical Yamato Nadeshiko. However, as Susato finds herself slowly growing closer to other people, she would begin to assume a much more cutesy and casual way of speaking, which includes her speaking in third person. Susato is also shown to be quite strong in a physical sense, having performed several "Susato Throw"s and "Susato Drop"s on Ryūnosuke Naruhodō.
Susato Mikotoba is designed around the yamato nadeshiko archetype, with a somewhat believable, but ultimately impossible, hairstyle. Overall, her design is fairly subdued to contrast with Sherlock Holmes and Iris Watson. It can also be noted that her outfit draws inspiration from the typical Meiji period jōgakusei image, which consisted of mainly a kimono, hakama, and boots.
- ↑ "Twitter / nurikazu_: え～、りゅうのすけ168、あそうぎ174、すさと153、ほーむず183、あいりす120、じーな160cm…となっております。 オマケで…ほそなが178、ばんじーくす192、ボルテックス196cmでございます。あくまで僕のなかでですが。" Twitter. 2015-12-15. Retrieved 2015-12-23.
- ↑ Meiji-Era Ace Attorney Game to Bundle Sherlock Briefcase. April 6, 2015. Anime News Network. Retrieved on April 16, 2015.
- ↑ Official site (Japanese). April 24, 2014. Retrieved on April 24, 2014.
- ↑ Ash. Capcom Legends interview with Nuri (art director DGS). Court Records Forums. Retrieved 2015-07-26.