The Song of Ceremony is a piece of music that is played during royal priestess Rayfa Padma Khura'in's Dance of Devotion ritual.
- When dragon and tiger battle
- The founder offers divine protection
- When the butterfly embraces the mitamah
- The favor of the orb is bestowed
- Offer thy prayers as fervent as fire
- Only then shall the Holy Mother return
- Descending upon us in all her glory
- The founder bestows the greatest power known
- 怒れる龍虎 争えど
- 始祖の加護にて 守られん
- 蝶がミタマを 抱くとき
- 宝玉の恩寵 賜らん
- Ikareru ryo ko arasoedo
- Shiso no kago nite mamora ren~
- Cho ga mitama o idaku toki
- Hōgyoku no onchō tamawara n~
- The second verse of the song explains how to open up the treasure box which contains the Founder's Orb.
- The Japanese version of the song is performed by Haruka Shimotsuki.