|This article is a disambiguation page for "Samurai"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Samurai may refer to:
- Samurai (series) - a franchise consisting of The Steel Samurai: Warrior of Neo Olde Tokyo, The Nickel Samurai, and The Pink Princess: Warrior of Little Olde Tokyo.
- The Steel Samurai: Warrior of Neo Olde Tokyo - an action television show.
- Steel Samurai - the titular character of The Steel Samurai: Warrior of Neo Olde Tokyo.
- The Nickel Samurai - a sequel to The Steel Samurai: Warrior of Neo Olde Tokyo.
- Nickel Samurai - the titular character of The Nickel Samurai.
- Aluminum and Tin Samurai - brothers of the Nickel Samurai and rivals for the affection of the character Sayo.
- Dynamite Samurai - starred Jack Hammer at the height of his popularity.
- Samurai Summer - a film starring Jack Hammer at the height of his popularity. Apparently a typical summer romance story, but one that Maya Fey enjoyed to the point that it is one of her favorite movies. The poster (as seen in the Global Studios Studio Two trailer) is of a samurai on a horse.
- The Singing Samurai - a musical film starring Jack Hammer. Set in ancient Japan, it is about a samurai who sings his way to fame and fortune.
- Bearded Samurai - starred Jack Hammer.
- Samurai Boogey-Woogey - a wig from the show was in Will Powers' dressing room during Wright's investigation into the murder of Jack Hammer.
- The World Samurai: Champion of the Earth - A fictional character that Sal Manella planned for the Steel Samurai to face in a movie.
- The Zappy Samurai: Electric Bugaboo - one of the DVDs sent to Wright while recovering in the Hickfield Clinic after being hit by a car.
- Sniffling Samurai - another one of the DVDs in Wright's hospital room.
- Turnabout Samurai - The third case in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, in which Phoenix Wright must defend Will Powers (the actor who plays the Steel Samurai on the television show), who has been accused of the murder of his co-star Jack Hammer.
- Neo Olde Tokyo Traffic Safety: Signal Samurai - a show that appeared exclusively in the anime adaptation Gyakuten Saiban: Sono “Shinjitsu”, Igiari!.
- Simon Blackquill - A prosecutor who is known as the "Twisted Samurai".