|We need more pieces to finish this puzzle.|
|This article is under construction. While it is not short, it still needs expansion as outlined in the manual of style. The article most likely needs expansion near the end of the tagged section or sections.|
|Link to the template page|
|Names in other languages|
|Japanese* (romanization written with the given name first)||ラブレ (Rabure)|
|Reckoned birth year(s) (this is for age comparison purposes, and so may look odd; click on the question mark for details)?||Unknown|
|Documented age range (as recorded in court record profiles and case files)||Unknown|
|Status* (last known)||Alive|
|Height* (from official guidebooks)||??? cm|
|Friends||Cutter (subordinate) |
|Debut episode||A Taste of Despair|
- "Rabure" (ラブレ) is the Japanese romanization of "lovely".
- Her English name "Rouge" is French for "red", referring to her hair color. It may also be a play on "rogue".
- "Barbara", her given name in the German and Dutch versions of the game, originates from the Ancient Greek "barbaros", meaning "foreign/strange". In Latin, the word "barbara" means a "foreign/savage/uncivilized woman".
- "Rosso" and "Rossa", her German and Dutch surnames, respectively, are Italian for "red".
- "Fonda", her Spanish name, is a Spanish word for either "a small, inexpensive restaurant", "a boarding house, inn, or tavern providing lodging and meals", or "a stall or canteen where food and drinks are served".
- Her Italian name "Ginger" is likely in reference to her hair color.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|