|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
|Rheel Neh'mu||Image Gallery|
|Link to the template page|
|Names in other languages|
|Japanese* (romanization written with the given name first)||フオン・ミョウ (Fon Myou) |
オガム・マイニーチェ (Ogamu Mainiiche)* (alias)
|Reckoned birth year(s) (this is for age comparison purposes, and so may look odd; click on the question mark for details)?||2007|
|Documented age range (as recorded in court record profiles and case files)||21* (age at debut)|
|Status* (last known)||Deceased (May 9, 2028)|
|Height* (from official guidebooks)||??? cm|
|Affiliates||Tahrust Inmee (caretaker and target; deceased) |
Beh'leeb Inmee (caretaker and target)
Inga Karkhuul Khura'in (superior; deceased)
|Debut episode||The Rite of Turnabout|
Rheel Neh'mu, also known by his alias, Puhray Zeh'lot, was a victim in one of Phoenix Wright's cases. He was a government spy tasked with killing revolutionaries or getting them arrested, including the people that took him in: Tahrust and Beh'leeb Inmee. In his duties, he wore a Lady Kee'ra costume, causing rumors of her resurrection to protect the people of Khura'in from the Defiant Dragons, but in reality Neh'mu was a heartless killer who cared only about his orders.
- Main article: The Rite of Turnabout
On the day before the Purification Rite, he followed Beh'leeb into the rebel hideout in the Inner Sanctum. Realizing that she was a revolutionary, he tried to attack her, despite her being akin to family to him. However, Beh'leeb, in self-defense, knocked down a stone magatama, which pushed him into the bird statue, killing him.
Tahrust then took his body and froze it under a large pile of snow to trick the time of death, and then set him up in a praying position and filled the wound in his back with the ritual's knife, knowing that no one would disturb him in this state.
While described as a somewhat cordial and deeply religious person while alive, his true nature is someone cruel and out to kill or frame innocent people, knowing he has the protection of the law.
- His Japanese alias comes from the verb ogamu (拝む), which means "to worship" and mainichi (毎日), which means "every day." This fits his status as a monk, who would generally pray every day. His English alias means the same thing.
- His Japanese and English real name comes from honmyō (本名), which means "real name," and the phrase "real name," respectively, fitting how they are his real name.
- His English alias may also be a reference to the word "zealot", meaning a fanatic who is implored to do immoral deeds by their belief in a cause, religion, or person. This is a reference to his role as an assassin of rebels, turning on the couple who trusted him the instant he realized they were insurrectionsts against his government.
- His English alias, Puhray Zeh'lot, may also be a play on "Prays a lot", referencing his Japanese alias.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|