Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Pursuit" (追求), also known as "Cornered", is a series of music themes in the Ace Attorney series that normally play during a trial chapter's climax when the protagonist submits the final decisive evidence to end the trial. Each game has a track that (usually) plays prior to the submission of the evidence and a variation of the track that sometimes plays afterward, often after a sudden turnaround from a seemingly hopeless situation.
- Pursuit ~ Cornered (追求 ～追いつめられて)
- Pursuit ~ Wanting to Question* (sometimes translated as Pursuit ~ Questioned) (追求 ～問いつめたくて)
- Pursuit ~ Cornered (追求 ～追いつめられて) - Reunion, and Turnabout (flashback scene) only
- Pursuit ~ Caught (追求 ～とっつかまえて)
- Pursuit ~ Cornered 2004 (追求 ～追いつめられて 2004) - Bridge to the Turnabout only
- Pursuit ~ Must Corner* (sometimes translated as Pursuit ~ Overtaken or Pressing Pursuit ~ Cornered) (追求 ～追いつめないと)
- Pursuit ~ Cornered (追求 ～追いつめられて) - Turnabout Succession only
- Pursuit ~ Wanting to Reach the Conclusion* (sometimes mistranslated as Pursuit ~ Lying Coldly) (追求 ～つきつめたくて)
- Pursuit ~ Wanting to Find the Truth (追究 ～つきとめたくて)
- Pursuit ~ Keep on Cornering* (sometimes mistranslated as Pursuit ~ Keep Pressing On) (追求 ～追いつめまくれ)
- Pursuit ~ Cornering Together (追求 ～追いつめあって)
- Pursuit ~ Time for a Great Turnabout (追求 ～大逆転のとき)
- Cornered (English Turnabout Mix) (英国法廷組曲 追求 ～追いつめられて) - English Turnabout only
- Cornered ~ Spell-breaker* (sometimes translated as Pursuit ~ Casting Magic) (追求 ～魔法をかけて)