Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin||Image Gallery|
|Playing this tune here is a precious gig for me and my girl here, ya dig?|
Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin was the head monk of Tehm'pul Temple and performed the musical accompaniment to Rayfa Padma Khura'in's Dance of Devotion on a Khura'inese string instrument called a "dahmalan". He was called as a witness in Ahlbi Ur'gaid's trial. He enjoys singing his testimony, and actually wishes to be a rock star, eventually revealing his headband is actually an audio jack he can plug in to make his dahmalan a functional electric guitar. Despite being the head priest, he is not actually a Khur'ain native and does not read the language very well.
Theft and murder Edit
- Main article: The Foreign Turnabout
Andistan'dhin was tasked by the Khura'in Minister of Justice Inga Karkhuul Khura'in to steal the Founder's Orb. Paht Rohl was also attempting to steal it, but it was already taken by Andistan'dhin. Worried that the treasure box would be found to be empty by Rohl, he killed him and pinned the blame on Ur'gaid.
Initially, Andistan'dhin was a very calm and collected man, taking the teachings of Khura'inism extremely seriously, even turning on Ur'gaid and antagonizing Wright, albeit politely. He would often pepper his speech with impromptu ethnic music and singing, to which Chief Prosecutor Gaspen Payne, the judge and even Wright at one point would often join in.
However, after Wright pushed his buttons too hard, he became the complete opposite of his previous persona; a loud, crass man not afraid to openly insult Wright or Ur'gaid. Instead of ethnic music, he would pepper his speech with heavy metal singing and headbanging, regularly appealing to the gallery's blood thirst and dislike of lawyers.
- His Japanese surname was originally spelled as "Niwakas" (ニワカス) on the official Japanese webpage, but was later changed to "Nikawas" (ニカワス)..
- His Japanese name comes from pottode (ぽっと出), which means "suddenly from the sticks or out of nowhere", and niwaka (にわか), which means "suddenly." This could be a reference to his sudden transformation from a calm and eccentric dahmalan player to a rather loud and cantankerous rock star.
- His English name is a play on the name of "(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding", a song written by Nick Lowe. The judge makes a reference to this when pressing the first statement of Andistan'dhin's first testimony.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ kogadawolf: Not sure how to spoiler proof this on mobile so i will answer the first question since it's nothing too spoiler. The head monk, Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin and his lover instrument, dahmalan.
- ↑ Sal Romano. "Ace Attorney 6 details story beginning, Potdino and Mitamaru". Gematsu. Retrieved on 2016-03-09.