|This article is a disambiguation page for "Mr. Reus (disambiguation)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
Mr. Reus is a stage name that may refer to:
- Manov Mistree – A magician who appeared alongside Trucy Wright in the magic show "Trucy in Gramarye-Land".
- Roger Retinz – A television producer who once was part of Troupe Gramarye.
- "Mr. Reus" is a play on "mysterious".
- The Japanese equivalent, "Mr. Menyō" (Mr. メンヨー), comes from "Menyō" (面妖), meaning "strange" or "suspicious".
- "Reus" in Latin means "Guilty"