Miney is a family surname which may refer to:
- Mimi Miney (former nurse, underwent facial surgery to look like her deceased younger sister).
- Ini Miney (younger sister of Mimi, now deceased).
- The sister's English names and surname come from the children's counting rhyme "eeny, meeny, miny, moe".
- The family name in the original Japanese is "Hanaka" (葉中), meaning "nose".
- In the French localization, Mimi is called "Daisy Sperey" (a play on "désespéré", meaning "desperate") and Ini is "Inès Sperey" (a play on "inespéré", meaning "unexpected" or "un-hoped for").
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|