|This article is a disambiguation page for "Miney"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Miney is a family surname which may refer to:
- Mimi Miney (former nurse, underwent facial surgery to look like her deceased younger sister).
- Ini Miney (younger sister of Mimi, now deceased).
- The sister's English names and surname come from the children's counting rhyme "eeny, meeny, miny, moe".
- The family name in the original Japanese is "Hanaka" (葉中), meaning "nose".
- In the French localization, Mimi is called "Daisy Sperey" (a play on "désespéré", meaning "desperate") and Ini is "Inès Sperey" (a play on "inespéré", meaning "unexpected" or "un-hoped for").
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|