|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
|Manov Mistree||Image Gallery|
|Link to the template page|
|Occupation||Magician (2026 - April 27, 2028)|
|Names in other languages|
|Japanese* (romanization written with the given name first)||伏樹 直人 (Naohito Fushigi) |
Mr. メンヨー (Mr. Menyo)* (stage name)
|Reckoned birth year(s) (this is for age comparison purposes, and so may look odd; click on the question mark for details)?||1998|
|Documented age range (as recorded in court record profiles and case files)||30* (age at debut)|
|Status* (last known)||Deceased (April 27, 2028)|
|Height* (from official guidebooks)||??? cm|
|Affiliates||Trucy Wright (prank target and fellow magician) |
Roger Retinz (mentor)
Bonny de Famme (fellow magician)
Betty de Famme (fellow magician)
|Debut episode||The Magical Turnabout|
- Main article: The Magical Turnabout
He was trained by Roger Retinz to to be the second Mr. Reus in a plot to prank Trucy. Mistree, being such a fan of Mr. Reus, agreed whole-heartedly. However, he was killed by Retinz during to the show by adding a well-placed sword in Mistree's pulley system so he would be stabbed in a plot to accuse Trucy Wright of murder and destroy hers and the Gramarye's reputation.
- His Japanese stage name comes from the word Menyō (面妖), meaning "strange" or "suspicious."
- His Japanese real name comes from fushigi na hito (不思議な人), which means "a strange person."
- His English stage name, "Mr. Reus", is a play on "mysterious". It also may be a play on the word "Ruse" meaning to trick/deceive someone.
- His English real name means "man of mystery."
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|