|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
- Amano – The family of Ernest Amano, who ran the Amano Group.
- Aizawa – A family whose only known members are Shimon Aizawa and his deceased mother Ami Aizawa. Ami Aizawa was a cousin of Hakari Mikagami's.
- Belduke – A family living in Labyrinthia.
- Berry – The family that started and ran the Berry Big Circus until Russell Berry's death.
- Blackquill – A family involved in the UR-1 Incident.
- Buff – A father and daughter living near Kurain Village.
- Cadaverini – A powerful mob family.
- Cantabella – A family consisting of the Storyteller and his daughter.
- Cykes – A family consisting of defense attorney Athena Cykes and psychologist Metis Cykes.
- Deauxnim – An alias used by Misty Fey and Larry Butz.
- De Famme – A pair of twin sister magicians.
- DeLite – A family dedicated to helping thieves live honest lives.
- Devorae – A family closely tied to the Amano family.
- Dingling – A family consisting of two brothers, Ken and Sean, who were acrobats at the Berry Big Circus under the stage names of Acro and Bat, respectively. After an incident involving a circus lion, Acro was left paralyzed from the waist down and Bat went into a coma.
- Edgeworth – The family of renowned defense attorney Gregory Edgeworth. His son Miles Edgeworth is the only known living member.
- Enigmar – The family of Zak Gramarye.
- Faraday – A family with ties to the Yatagarasu.
- Fey clan – An old matriarchal family of spirit mediums.
- Gavin – A family consisting of two lawyer brothers Kristoph Gavin and Klavier Gavin.
- Troupe Gramarye – A group of magicians consisting of the Gramarye family as well as students of Magnifi Gramarye.
- Hawthorne – A wealthy jeweler's family that was temporarily married into the Fey clan.
- Ichiyanagi – The family of former Chief Prosecutor Bansai Ichiyanagi and his son Yumihiko Ichiyanagi.
- Inmee – A husband and wife pair who were revolutionaries.
- The judge and his younger brother (family name unknown).
- Justice – A family consisting of Jove Justice, a musician, and his lawyer son Apollo Justice.
- Khura'in – The Khura'inese royal family.
- Kitaki – A family of mobs turned business owners.
- Lang – A family descended from the Zheng Fa philosopher Lang Zi. Known members are Interpol agent Shi-Long Lang and his late father Dai-Long Lang.
- Marshall – A family of two brothers formerly in law enforcement, Neil Marshall and Jake Marshall. The former was killed in the SL-9 Incident, and the latter was demoted due to his actions two years later.
- Miney – A family of two sisters, Ini Miney and Mimi Miney. The latter was a nurse at the Grey Surgical Clinic.
- Misham – A family of artists and former forgers.
- Payne – A family of two brothers, both of whom are prosecutors.
- Sahdmadhi – A father and son pair who were revolutionaries.
- Skye – A family of two sisters, Lana Skye and Ema Skye, who have been involved in law enforcement to some degree.
- Sprocket – A wealthy, influential family in the Los Angeles area.
- Tenma – A family of which two members are known: Jinxie Tenma and Damian Tenma.
- Toneido – A rakugo name used by three different people.
- Von Karma – A family of prosecutors. Miles Edgeworth is an adopted member.
- Wright – A family consisting of Phoenix Wright and his adopted daughter Trucy Wright.
- Yew – A family consisting of Cece Yew. "Calisto Yew" claimed to be her sister.
- Badger - A "family" of police mascots.