The following is a
list of families for which at least two people have appeared in a court record or a prosecutor's organizer.
– The family of Amano Ernest Amano, who ran the Amano Group.
– A family whose only known members are Aizawa Shimon Aizawa and his deceased mother Ami Aizawa. Ami Aizawa was a cousin of Hakari Mikagami's. Called Marsh in the fan translation.
– A family living in Belduke Labyrinthia.
– The family that started and ran the Berry Berry Big Circus until Russell Berry's death.
– A family involved in the Blackquill UR-1 Incident.
– A father and daughter living near Buff Kurain Village.
– A powerful mob family.
Cadaverini – A family consisting of the Cantabella Storyteller and his daughter.
– A family consisting of defense attorney Cykes Athena Cykes and psychologist Metis Cykes.
– An alias used by Deauxnim Misty Fey and Larry Butz.
– A pair of De Famme twin sister magicians.
– A family dedicated to helping thieves live honest lives.
DeLite – A family closely tied to the Amano family.
Devorae – A family consisting of two brothers, Ken and Sean, who were acrobats at the Berry Big Circus under the stage names of Dingling Acro and Bat, respectively. After an incident involving a circus lion, Acro was left paralyzed from the waist down and Bat went into a coma.
– The family of renowned defense attorney Edgeworth Gregory Edgeworth. His son Miles Edgeworth is the only known living member.
– The family of Enigmar Zak Gramarye.
– A family with ties to the Faraday Yatagarasu.
– An old matriarchal family of spirit mediums.
Fey clan – A family consisting of two lawyer brothers Gavin Kristoph Gavin and Klavier Gavin.
– A group of magicians consisting of the Gramarye family as well as students of Troupe Gramarye Magnifi Gramarye.
– A wealthy jeweler's family that was temporarily married into the Fey clan.
Hawthorne – The family of former Chief Prosecutor Ichiyanagi Bansai Ichiyanagi and his son Yumihiko Ichiyanagi. Called Debeste in the fan translation.
– A husband and wife pair who were revolutionaries.
Inmee The and his judge (family name unknown).
younger brother – A family consisting of Justice Jove Justice, a musician, and his lawyer son Apollo Justice.
– The Khura'in Khura'inese royal family.
– A family of mobs turned business owners.
Kitaki – A family descended from the Lang Zheng Fa philosopher Lang Zi. Known members are Interpol agent Shi-Long Lang and his late father Dai-Long Lang.
– A family of two brothers formerly in law enforcement, Marshall Neil Marshall and Jake Marshall. The former was killed in the SL-9 Incident, and the latter was demoted due to his actions two years later.
– A family of two sisters, Miney Ini Miney and Mimi Miney. The latter was a nurse at the Grey Surgical Clinic.
– A family of artists and former forgers.
Misham – A family of two brothers, both of whom are prosecutors.
Payne – A father and son pair who were revolutionaries.
Sahdmadhi – A family of two sisters, Skye Lana Skye and Ema Skye, who have been involved in law enforcement to some degree.
– A wealthy, influential family in the Sprocket Los Angeles area.
– A family of which two members are known: Tenma Jinxie Tenma and Damian Tenma.
– A rakugo name used by three different people.
Toneido – A family of prosecutors. Miles Edgeworth is an adopted member.
Von Karma – A family consisting of Wright Phoenix Wright and his adopted daughter Trucy Wright.
– A family consisting of Yew Cece Yew. " Calisto Yew" claimed to be her sister.
Badger - A "family" of police mascots.