|This article is a disambiguation page for "Khura'in (family)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
The Khura'in royal family has been the ruling dynasty of the Kingdom of Khura'in since its founding in the 7th Century CE. The known members of the family are who bear the surname are:
- Amara Sigatar Khura'in – Queen and grand priestess of Khura'in until 2005. Abdicated the throne to Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in following an attempt on her life.
- Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in – Amara's younger sister and adoptive mother of Rayfa Padma Khura'in. Ruled between 2005 and May 19, 2028. Acted as the kingdom's Minister of Justice prior to her ascension to the throne.
- Inga Karkhuul Khura'in – Husband of Ga'ran and adoptive father to Rayfa; acted as Minister of Justice until his death on May 18, 2028.
- Rayfa Padma Khura'in – Daughter of Amara and Dhurke Sahdmadhi; raised by Ga'ran and Inga. Current crown princess and royal priestess. Set to ascend to the throne once she develops the ability to channel spirits.
Other family membersEdit
The Khura'in royal family are direct descendants of the kingdom's founder, the Holy Mother, as well as distant relatives of the Fey clan from Kurain Village near Los Angeles. Amara's husband Dhurke Sahdmadhi and their son Nahyuta Sahdmadhi were considered members of the royal family until Dhurke was blamed for the attempt on Amara's life and branded a criminal. Following Dhurke's exoneration, it's likely that the Sahdamadhi is made part of the royal family once more as Nahyuta is installed as the regent of Princess Rayfa, who ascended the throne.
- Royal blood is not a sufficient qualification for occupying the throne in Khura'in – the ability to channel spirits is also an absolute requirement for a would-be ruler.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|