Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Kane Bullard||Image Gallery|
|We need more pieces to finish this puzzle.|
|This article is under construction. While it is not short, it still needs expansion as outlined in the manual of style. The article most likely needs expansion near the end of the tagged section or sections.|
Shady business and failed blackmailEdit
- Main article: The Stolen Turnabout
Bullard often used his company to gather information on his clients to be sold as profit. He eventually found out that the self-styled "Ace Detective" Luke Atmey was the mastermind behind the high-profile Mask☆DeMasque thefts, and quickly made plans to blackmail Atmey. Unfortunately for Bullard, Atmey refused to allow himself to be blackmailed and subsequently murdered KB Security's CEO via a blow to the head. Bullard expired soon afterwards due to cerebral hemorrhaging. Atmey then called Ron DeLite to visit Bullard. Upon finding the body, DeLite panicked and hid it in the office safe.
DeLite was eventually accused of the murder, but his defense attorney, Phoenix Wright, was able to acquit him and prove Atmey to be the true killer.
- In the Japanese version, his company is called "KB Keibi" ("Keibi" being Japanese for "security guard") and gives the character his initials.
- The given name "Kane" is regularly used in popular culture (along with variations) for villains and/or sinister characters. "Kane" itself is likely a reference to the biblical Cain.
- "Bullard" may come from "bully", "bull", or "blowhard".
- KB Security's name comes from his initials (Kane Bullard).
Comparisons can be drawn between Bullard and Redd White. Both are CEOs who used their companies to gather information on others for profit and both engaged in blackmail. However, unlike White, Bullard chose the wrong person to blackmail and paid for his mistake with his life.