Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A jingle is, generally, a short tune used in advertising and other commercial uses. In each Ace Attorney game to date (with the exception of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney) there have been short tunes with "Jingle" (ジングル) in the title that are played on the save screens at the end of each chapter.
- "Jingle ~ It Can't End Here" (ジングル ～こんなところで終われない)
- "Jingle ~ Can't Sleep on a Night Like This" (ジングル ～こんな夜には眠れない)
- "Jingle ~ Can't Turn Back to Everyday Life" (ジングル ～あんな日々には戻れない)
- "Jingle ~ Enough For Today" (ジングル ～今日はここまで)
- "Jingle ~ Slight Break" (ジングル ～つかの間の休息)
- "Jingle ~ Never-ending Trouble" (ジングル～ 悩みの種は尽きない)
- "Jingle ~ You Should Rest at a Time Like This" (ジングル ～そんな時には一休み)
- "Jingle ~ Sigh of Relief" (ジングル ～ホッと一息)
- Jingle: Opening (ジングル:開幕)
- Jingle: Interlude (ジングル:幕間)
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, a game developed by the main Ace Attorney series developer Shu Takumi and with music by Masakazu Sugimori, also features a track entitled "JINGLE" which is similarly used to separate chapters. However, unlike the Ace Attorney series, this "jingle" has no subtitle.