Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
Ichiyanagi is a family name that may refer to:
- Bansai Ichiyanagi - former Chief Prosecutor.
- His unnamed wife (whereabouts unknown; possibly deceased).
- Yumihiko Ichiyanagi - Bansai's son who is also a prosecutor.
- "Ichiyanagi" is a play on the Japanese for "first class".
- In the English fan translation of Gyakuten Kenji 2, the surnname is changed to "Debeste", which is a play on "the best".
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|