|This article is a disambiguation page for "Enigmar (family)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|We need more pieces to finish this puzzle.|
|This article is under construction. While it is not short, it still needs expansion as outlined in the manual of style. The article most likely needs expansion near the end of the tagged section or sections.|
Enigmar is a family surname that may refer to:
- Shadi Enigmar - the real name of the Troupe Gramarye magician Zak Gramarye and the mysterious travelling poker player Shadi Smith.
- 1979: Shadi Enigmar is born.
- 2010-11: Trucy Enigmar is born to Shadi Enigmar and Thalassa Gramarye.
- 2016: Thalassa is apparently killed in an accident during a magic trick and disappears.
- April 13: Shadi receives the rights to Troupe Gramarye's magic tricks from his mentor Magnifi Gramarye. Magnifi commits suicide.
- April 19: Shadi is put on trial under suspicion of murdering Magnifi. He disappears from the courtroom before the verdict can be read.
- c. May 3: Trucy is adopted by Shadi's defense attorney, Phoenix Wright.
"Enigmar" is likely a play on "enigma", meaning "puzzling", "mysterious" or "inexplicable".