|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
|Ellen Wyatt||Image Gallery|
|Link to the template page|
|Occupation||Maid at the Sprocket household|
|Names in other languages|
|Japanese* (romanization written with the given name first)||大津部 雫 (Shizuku Ōtsubu) |
八久留間 雫 (Shizuku Haguruma)* (by Saibancho (the judge))
|Reckoned birth year(s) (this is for age comparison purposes, and so may look odd; click on the question mark for details)?||2007|
|Documented age range (as recorded in court record profiles and case files)||21* (age at debut)|
|Status* (last known)||Alive|
|Height* (from official guidebooks)||5'2"; 160 cm|
|Family||Sorin Sprocket (husband) |
Selena Sprocket (sister-in-law; deceased)
|Affiliates||Dumas Gloomsbury (fellow servant; deceased) |
Larry Butz (acquaintance)
Phoenix Wright (defense attorney)
|Debut episode||Turnabout Time Traveler|
|Leitmotif||"Ellen Wyatt ~ Walking Down the Aisle"|
- Ōtsubu (大粒) means "a large amount of something small."
- Shizuku (雫) means "a drop."
- Together, her name could reference the fact that Ellen is overly-emotional and cries waterfalls.
- Her English name may be a play of "all wet", as she cries waterfalls. It may also be a play on "all in white", referring to her white wedding dress.
- ↑ Bolt Storm. "Spirit of Justice in Famitsu 6/1: Review scores, Blackquill". Court Records Forums. Retrieved on 2016-06-02.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|