Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dewey is an assistant to Ridelle Mystere in Labyrinthia's Great Archive.
- His Japanese name "Bukku" is a play on the English word "book".
- "Dewey" likely comes from Melvil Dewey, more specifically the Dewey Decimal System used for the classification and organization of library books that is named after him.
- "Atlas", his Spanish name, comes from the same word used to refer to a book of maps.
- His Italian name "Tomo", means "tome" (as in a large/scholarly book).
- "Roman", his name in the German and Dutch versions, means "novel".
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!
||This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.