Dewey is an assistant to Ridelle Mystere in Labyrinthia's Great Archive.
- His Japanese name "Bukku" is a play on the English word "book".
- "Dewey" likely comes from Melvil Dewey, more specifically the Dewey Decimal System used for the classification and organization of library books that is named after him.
- "Atlas", his Spanish name, comes from the same word used to refer to a book of maps.
- His Italian name "Tomo", means "tome" (as in a large/scholarly book).
- "Roman", his name in the German and Dutch versions, means "novel".
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!
||This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.