|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
|Decargo Mieterman||Image Gallery||Sprite Gallery|
Decargo Mieterman was a mysterious man in yellow who was seen having an argument with William Petenshy outside of Sōseki Natsume's residence during Ryūnosuke Naruhodō's investigation into Viridian Green's attempted murder.
A mysterious argument Edit
- Main article: The Adventure of the Clouded Kokoro
During Naruhodō's investigation of Green's attempted murder, he encountered Decargo Mieterman having an argument with Petenshy outside of the Garrideb's building. He was questiong Petenshy about gas thefts. However, he left when Naruhodō told him he was an attorney.
A mysterious witness Edit
- Main article: The Memoirs of the Clouded Kokoro
During the investigation of Petenshy's poison, the two found Mieterman peeking into his flat but he quickly runs away.
Mieterman acted very irritably toward Naruhodō and Petenshy. He wore bright yellow and looked out of place comparatively.
- Mieterman's clothes seem to resemble a Bumblebee, combined with Mrs. Altamont's appearance, this would make him the worker bee to her queen bee.
- The names of Mieterman and William Petenshy were not given during Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken. However, the title of "Mysterious Man B" was given to Mieterman in the game's artbook, while Petenshy was referred to as "Mysterious Man A". He is named in Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Kakugo.
- "Decargo" is a portmanteau of dekai, “big” (でかい) and ago, “chin” (顎). “Mieter” most likely comes from “meter” (in this case, either the gas meter, or the meter in poetry). It could also come from "Mitta man", which could mean either "man who saw it" or "saw it all".
- ↑ riku7se. "So I just got the DGS artbook in today" "Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Liveblog and Info" tumblr. Retrieved on 2016-12-08.
- ↑ Bolt Storm. "DGS2 in Famitsu 5/23: Case 2 details, new art". Court Records Forums. Retrieved on 2017-05-24.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|