Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that is currently in production.|
- This article is about the game. You may be looking for the character Ryūnosuke Naruhodō.
|Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Kakugo|
|Japanese title||大逆転裁判２ -成歩堂龍ノ介の覺悟- (Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Kakugo)|
|Number of players|
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Kakugo (大逆転裁判２ -成歩堂龍ノ介の覺悟-; lit. "Great Turnabout Trial 2: The Resolve of Ryūnosuke Naruhodō") is an upcoming prequel game for the Ace Attorney series of text adventure video games. It is the eleventh installment overall in the series, and the sequel to Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken. Like its predecessor, it is published by Capcom and directed by Shu Takumi, with Kazuya Nuri heading art and Yasumasa Kitagawa composing the soundtrack. The game was announced at Tokyo Game Show 2016 on September 17.
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 takes place six months after the first game, near the the end of Japan's Meiji period. Although Susato Mikotoba returned to Japan in the first game, she ends up meeting Ryūnosuke Naruhodō again. It is implied in the announcement trailer that Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 would tie up all the loose ends and lingering questions introduced in the previous game.
- Ryūnosuke Naruhodō (成歩堂 龍ノ介)
- Voiced by: Hiro Shimono
- A lawyer who traveled to London from Japan.
- Susato Mikotoba (御琴羽 寿沙都)
- Voiced by: Kana Hanazawa
- A judicial assistant who returned to Japan after the events of the first game.
- Sherlock Holmes (シャーロック・ホームズ)
- Iris Watson (アイリス・ワトソン)
- Voiced by: Misaki Kuno
- Holmes's assistant. A genius inventor and doctor who has invented rudimentary forensic instruments for use in Holmes's investigations. In this continuity, she is the author of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Takumi's familiarity with Arthur Conan Doyle's original Sherlock Holmes stories, and their various theories and parodies in particular, led him to create the Iris Watson character.
- ↑ "Twitter / takumi_gt: ともあれ。おなじみの“巨匠”ヌリくん、“名匠”キタガワさんをはじめチーム一同、今回も最後まで全力でクオリティを追求する所存でございます。 ぼく自身も、クラシックミステリーへの限りないリスペクトと新しい挑戦をムネに、最後までがんばります。". Twitter. 2016-09-17. Retrieved 2016-09-17.