|Constantine||Image Gallery||Sprite Gallery|
- You may be looking for "Constantin", the French localization name for Knightle, or for Constance Courte from Turnabout Academy.
"Barnham's Wild Ride"Edit
- Main article: Tavern Tale
Constantine was discovered by Barnham shortly after the so-called "Barnham's Wild Ride" incident, and is responsible for the scar just beside the Inquisitor's left eye. However, the two eventually grew to trust each other.
- His Japanese name "Chūken" is derived from "忠犬" (chūken), which means "faithful dog".
- "Constantine" is a name derived from the Latin for "constant/steadfast", as well as being the name of a Roman Emperor.
- His French name "Brasier" comes from the French word "brasier", meaning "blaze".
- "Ascuas", his Spanish name, comes from the Spanish for "embers".
- "Scintilla" comes from the Italian for "spark".
- His Dutch name is "Nero", which was the name of a Roman Emperor; this may be intended to link it with the dog's name in the English version.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|