Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a disambiguation page for "Cadaverini (family)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|We need more pieces to finish this puzzle.|
|This article is under construction. While it is not short, it still needs expansion as outlined in the manual of style. The article most likely needs expansion near the end of the tagged section or sections.|
Cadaverini is a family surname which may refer to:
- Bruto Cadaverini - mob boss.
- Viola Cadaverini - granddaughter of Bruto and current owner of Tender Lender.
- 1940-1: Bruto Cadaverini is born.
- 1993-4: Viola Cadaverini is born.
- September: Viola is gravely injured when Furio Tigre crashes his scooter into her car. Bruto demands that Tigre pay him one million dollars to cover the costs of her operation.
- Viola becomes Furio Tigre's assistant at the Tender Lender loan company.
- December 3: Tigre poisons a debtor, Glen Elg, at the restaurant Trés Bien. Viola assists in covering up the crime. Waitress Maggey Byrde is framed for the murder and convicted.
- "Cadaverini" is Italian for "little corpses". The word is a variation of the Italian "cadavere", of which the English equivalent is "cadaver", a synonym of "corpse". Like the given names "Bruto" and "Viola", the choice of an Italian-inspired name is likely meant to be a reference to the Mafia.
- The Japanese equivalent, "Shikabane" (鹿羽), comes from the Japanese word for "a corpse".