|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
|Bonny de Famme||Image Gallery||Sprite Gallery|
|Bonny de Famme|
|Link to the template page|
|Names in other languages|
|Japanese* (romanization written with the given name first)||菜々野 美々 (Mimi Nanano)|
|Reckoned birth year(s) (this is for age comparison purposes, and so may look odd; click on the question mark for details)?||2009|
|Documented age range (as recorded in court record profiles and case files)||19* (age at debut)|
|Status* (last known)||Alive|
|Height* (from official guidebooks)||4'11"; 150 cm|
|Family||Betty de Famme (twin sister)|
|Affiliates||Penrose Theater (workplace) |
Trucy Wright (fellow magician and idol)
Roger Retinz (former producer; arrested)
Manov Mistree (fellow magician; deceased)
|Debut episode||The Magical Turnabout|
Bonny is a little clumsy, underconfident and would oftentimes get pushed around by her much more aggressive twin sister. She is a big fan of Trucy Wright's magic and often times talks about Wright's impressive talent (ironically, her sister saw her talent in much the same way-which is why she regarded Trucy as such a threat to the de Fammes' careers). She and her sister would often times do a teleportation switch trick, and they are quite well-known for it. She does have something of a dark side, however-because of her desperation to be liked, she could be easily talked into doing unethical things, something Roger Retinz took advantage of when he convinced Betty to help him sabotage Wright's debut magic show in return for a lucrative contract-despite Bonny's admiration for Wright, she was bullied into taking part in the plot, something she deeply regretted even before it was revealed it was actually preperation to frame Trucy for murder. During the trial, Bonny was also bullied into letting Betty masquerade as her (to protect the secret behind the de Fammes' teleportation trick), but kept watch from the gallery-after Betty's exposure and seeing Wright's performance under pressure, she decided to stand up for herself and revealed the unauthorized footage (given to her by a stalker) that proved vital to the case.
- Bonny, along with her sister, Betty, are the first and currently only pair to both testify at the same time in the main series. Multiple witnesses testifying was previously done in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken.
- "Kikimimi"" (聞き耳) means "ears poised for listening." "Mimi" (耳) means "ears."
- Flipping the kanji "na" (菜) and "no" (野) around, they become "yasai" (野菜), meaning "vegetable."
- Her English given name, "Bonny", is a reference to her bunny motif as seen in her headband and umbrella.
- Her English last name, "de Famme", may be a pun on "defame", which she, her sister, and Roger Retinz planned to do to Trucy (although Bonny was far more reluctant about it). It could also be a pun on family, referencing her sister, Betty de Famme.
- ↑ Erica Lindbeck on Twitter.
- ↑ Kellen. "TAKE THAT! New Evidence Points to the PW:AA-SoJ Release Date, Demo Confirmation, and More Game Info". Capcom Unity. Retrieved on 2016-08-13.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|