Ben Judd (born October 25, 1974 in Centerville, Ohio) is the head of globalization for Capcom Japan. He is a video game producer and former translator / voice actor for the same company. He is also given much recognition for being a major figure in the revival of the Bionic Commando franchise, a classic video game series known for its unique swinging mechanics and lack of a jump button.
Judd worked on the translation staff and localization teams of Dead Rising, Onimusha 3: Demon Siege, and as far back as P.N.03 and the original Viewtiful Joe. He also worked as a voice actor on the English versions of Onimusha 3: Demon Siege, God Hand, and Resident Evil: Outbreak.
His first released title as a producer, Bionic Commando Rearmed, reportedly sold over 130,000 digitally distributed copies across three platforms (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC) during the launch week. However, his big budget follow-up Bionic Commando for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 (20 million USD according to the development studio's CEO), was a major financial flop, selling only 27k in the first month.
- P.N.03 - (2003)
- Viewtiful Joe - (2003)
- Resident Evil: Outbreak - (2004)
- Onimusha 3: Demon Siege - (2004)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - (2005)
- Dead Rising - (2006)
- God Hand - (2006)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All - (2007)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations - (2007)
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - (2007/2008)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed - (2008)
- Bionic Commando - (2009)
- Mighty No. 9 - (2016)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - (2018)
|Content from Wikipedia|
|Wikipedia (view authors).|
For more information on this licensing, visit the help page at the Community Central.