Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
|Archie Buff||Image Gallery|
Study of Kurain and Khura'inese artifacts Edit
Prior to moving to Kurain Village, his wife was killed in an arson on their home, and his daughter injured. After his wife's death, he moved to Kurain with his shut-in and pyrophobic daughter, Armie Buff. During his time there, Archie received a number of artifacts of Kurain and Khura'inese origin from Paul Atishon, a local politician running for assemblyman of the village. During his time there, he found a cave where he would store the Founder's Orb, Khura'inese sacred treasure, but was found by Pearl Fey, whom promised him she would not tell.
- Main article: Turnabout Revolution
Archie then learned that the Founder's Orb was stolen, and thus refused to return it to either Atishon or Datz Are'bal, as he was scared that the Defiant Dragons would harm him. During a meeting with Are'bal, they argued and Are'bal left, leaving behind a heavy suitcase. Later on, Atishon returned to retrieve the Founder's Orb, and, to do so, he pushed Are'bal's suitcase down to the first floor, killing Buff, and then proceeded to make his death look like an accident by burying his body in a pile of books.
- His Japanese surname, "Sanagi" (蛹), means "pupa."
- The characters for "Fumiaki" can also be read as "bunmei" (文明), meaning "civilization," which is something he and his daughter are away from.
- His English given name comes from "archaeologist," referencing his occupation. "Buff" is a term for a person who has an interest in a particular area of knowledge, meaning his name may also be short for "archaeology buff".
References to pop culture Edit
- His occupation could be reference the character, Indiana Jones who also has the same occupation.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|