Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|
|Apollo Justice: Asinine Attorney|
|Defense team leader|
|Defense team assistants|
Rayfa receives an extra day for sightseeing.
|Rayfa Padma Khura'in|
|Phoenix Wright |
Inga Karkhuul Khura'in* (allusions)
Will Powers* (allusions)
|Defendant Lobby No. 3 |
Apollo Justice: Asinine Attorney is the second non-canon, "what-if" short story scenarios in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. Apollo Justice and Klavier Gavin accompany Princess Rayfa Padma Khura'in on a trip to the United States, but when Rayfa wishes to stay in the country another day, her requests are denied. In response, she goes to the courthouse to testify about what she would like to see. To this end, Justice ends up calling Athena Cykes and Trucy Wright for help.
|...but when I heard a princess would be visiting... I imagined she'd be as gentle and kind as "Your Benevolence" suggests.|
References to other cases Edit
- Rayfa will compare the United States' trials to sports events, possibly referencing how, in the film, tickets were sold to trials as if they were sporting events.
- Nine-Tails Vale appears along with Jinxie Tenma, making their first appearances since The Monstrous Turnabout. Jinxie discusses the events of the case with Justice, with her and Cykes making reference to how she believed he was a red demon.
- When watching a fire related trick in Trucy's promo video, Gavin comments how he is "less than comfortable with seeing stuff burn". This is a reference to his guitar catching on fire during the events of Turnabout Serenade.
- A piece of evidence received detailing popular tourist destinations is a pamphlet for the Cosmos Space Center from The Cosmic Turnabout and Turnabout for Tomorrow.
- While talking about a behind-the-scenes documentary Rayfa say about the Steel Samurai, she mentions a big, lion-looking man talking, referencing actor Will Powers, who played the original Steel Samurai.
- This is one of only three cases in which only one witness is cross-examined. The others being The First Turnabout and Turnabout Visitor.