|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|
|Apollo Justice: Asinine Attorney|
|Defense team leader|
|Defense team assistants|
Rayfa receives an extra day for sightseeing.
|Rayfa Padma Khura'in|
|Phoenix Wright |
Inga Karkhuul Khura'in* (allusions)
Will Powers* (allusions)
|Defendant Lobby No. 3 |
|...but when I heard a princess would be visiting... I imagined she'd be as gentle and kind as "Your Benevolence" suggests.|
Rayfa's dream destinationEdit
While Athena Cykes has the day off, Apollo Justice; a defense attorney at the Wright Anything Agency, has been requested by his boss Phoenix Wright to show Khura'inese princess Rayfa Padma Khura'in around the United States. Also showing her around is prosecutor Klavier Gavin, who is getting paid for it because it is "official business". After witnessing a trial (upon which she comments that it is vastly different when compared to the more "solemn" trials of Khura'in), she reveals that she wishes to extend her stay so that she can visit her "dream destination", a location she saw on TV. She then presents Apollo with various brochures she picked up at the airport. Gavin calls Khura'inese justice minister Inga Karkhuul Khura'in to let him know of her intentions. He denies the request however, as Rayfa is needed back in Khura'in to perform her judicial duties. In order to determine whether she can stay or not, she re-enters the courtroom, demanding Justice to stand at the defense's bench and Gavin at the prosecutor's bench. Although the presiding Judge is initially shocked, he soon allows such a mock trial. Rayfa then testifies about her dream destination.
References to other cases Edit
- Rayfa will compare the United States' trials to sports events, possibly referencing how, in the film, tickets were sold to trials as if they were sporting events.
- Nine-Tails Vale appears along with Jinxie Tenma, making their first appearances since The Monstrous Turnabout. Jinxie discusses the events of the case with Justice, with her and Cykes making reference to how she believed he was a red demon.
- When watching a fire related trick in Trucy's promo video, Gavin comments how he is "less than comfortable with seeing stuff burn". This is a reference to his guitar catching on fire during the events of Turnabout Serenade.
- A piece of evidence received detailing popular tourist destinations is a pamphlet for the Cosmos Space Center from The Cosmic Turnabout and Turnabout for Tomorrow.
- While talking about a behind-the-scenes documentary Rayfa say about the Steel Samurai, she mentions a big, lion-looking man talking, referencing actor Will Powers, who played the original Steel Samurai.
- In the bad ending, Apollo mentions that income at the Gateway Hotel across the street from the office took a nosedive. This is presumably a mistranslated reference to the Gatewater Hotel.
- This is one of only three cases in which only one witness is cross-examined. The others being The First Turnabout and Turnabout Visitor.