|This article is a disambiguation page for "Amano (family)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Amano is a family surname which may refer to:
- Lance Amano (only son of Ernest Amano).
- 1967-8: Ernest Amano is born.
- 1997-8: Lance Amano is born.
- 2009: Cece Yew, an employee of the Amano Group, approaches the police to testify against the company's shady dealings with the Cohdopian smuggling ring. Quercus Alba sends Manny Coachen to silence her and has the decisive evidence against Coachen stolen so he walks free. Colin Devorae, an employee of the Amano Group, is made the scapegoat for the company's corruption and arrested. Devorae eventually escapes prison and begins working for Ernest again under the pseudonym of "Oliver Deacon".
- March 13, 2019: Lance Amano stages a fake kidnapping of himself with the help of Lauren Paups and "Oliver Deacon". In a struggle between Lance and Devorae, the latter is killed. Lance and Ernest are arrested for the murder and for obstructing the investigation, respectively.
- March 17, 2019: Ernest Amano is put on trial alongside Alba for their involvement with the smuggling ring.
- The Amano Group - a company formed by Ernest Amano.