The Phoenix Rises!
The original "Ace Attorney" set to return in ''Gyakuten Saiban 5''!
Professor and lawyer join forces for an historic crossover game!
Silver Screen Début!
The film adaptation of ''Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney''!
Discover the truth by investigating crime scenes and cross-examining witnesses!
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney:
Justice For All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney:
Trials and Tribulations
Gyakuten Saiban 5
Ace Attorney Investigations
Ace Attorney Investigations:
Gyakuten Kenji 2
Ultimate Marvel vs.
|Music||Developers||Fan community||Press events|
About Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney (called Gyakuten Saiban (meaning "Turnabout Trial") and Gyakuten Kenji (meaning "Turnabout Prosecutor") in Japan) is a meta-series of primarily text-adventure video games created by Shu Takumi and published by Capcom for the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS handheld systems, with ports for Microsoft Windows, WiiWare and iOS. These games follow various lawyers in their battles in the courtroom and their investigations of crime scenes. The first four games, which were originally released between 2001 and 2007 in Japan, comprise the "Gyakuten Saiban" (meaning "Turnabout Trial") series, and follow defense attorneys Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice as they give their all to defend their clients in a courtroom setting resembling that of the Japanese legal system, using investigative skills, cross-examinations and evidence. The next two games, the first released in 2009 and the second (to date in Japan only) in 2011, are part of an ongoing interquel series, Gyakuten Kenji, and follow prosecutor Miles Edgeworth as he investigates various crime scenes to find the truth behind the crimes using evidence collection, logic and arguments with other people.(more...)
Jake Marshall was a cowboy-obsessed patrol officer with the Los Angeles Police Department when Bruce Goodman was murdered. He often makes references to the state of Texas, even though he is actually from Los Angeles. Jake Marshall acted as a mentor to Dick Gumshoe when he started out in the force, giving him a cactus plant that he claimed would "listen to all his problems".
|Hey, guess what. Actually, I, um, really hate your guts. So get lost. Because, well, I'm not cooperating.|
- April 2, 2016 - Gyakuten Saiban: Sono “Shinjitsu”, Igiari!, the Ace Attorney anime adaptation, has begun airing on Japanese television and streaming on Crunchyroll.
- December 24, 2015 - We've reached 2000 articles!
- September 17, 2015 - Capcom announces at Tokyo Game Show 2015 that an anime series based on the original trilogy of Ace Attorney games is in development, with an April 2016 air date. Sources: Anime News Network & Capcom's Gyakuten Saiban twitter
- September 17, 2015 - The first trailer for Ace Attorney 6 has been revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2015 (link), with a release planned for 2016.
- September 7, 2015 - There is ongoing discussion about redesigning our front page. You can give your input here.
- September 1, 2015 - Gyakuten Saiban 6 is announced in Famitsu! Sources: Court Records & Famitsu
- July 8, 2015 - Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken has been released in Japan!
- May 13, 2015 - The May 12 Famitsu not only has info on the second episode of Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken, but also reveals that Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey will enter Project X Zone 2!
- April 8, 2015 - We've reached 1600 articles!
- April 1, 2015 - The April 2 Famitsu issue has come out featuring Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken. Additionally, a new trailer for the game was revealed after the April 1 Nintendo Direct.
Browse the Ace Attorney Wiki
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|