- Sept. 9, 2013 - We have reached our 800th article!
- August 7, 2013 - Nintendo reveals that Layton-kyōju VS Gyakuten Saiban will be localized as Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and will be released in 2014 for North America and Europe.
- July 24, 2013 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies has been released in Japan!
- May 27, 2013 - There's a discussion on the design of some of the infobox templates on this wiki. Anyone who's interested can discuss this subject here!
- May 23, 2013 - Capcom reveals the release date of the iOS version of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trilogy HD to be May 30, 2013. Source: Capcom Unity
- May 15, 2013 - Miles Edgeworth and Trucy Wright are revealed as returning characters in a Famitsu article on Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Source: Gameranx
- May 13, 2013 - Gyakuten Saiban 5 localization details announced. The game will be released digitally in the West as Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies with a fall 2013 release date. Source: Siliconera
- Mar. 22, 2013 - We have reached our 700th article!
- Nov. 29, 2012 - The Professor Layton/Ace Attorney crossover game Layton-kyōju VS Gyakuten Saiban is released in Japan.
- Sept. 11, 2012 - Famitsu reveals new Layton-kyōju VS Gyakuten Saiban details, including a November 29, 2012 release date. Source: Famitsu via Gematsu
- Sept. 4, 2012 - More information on Gyakuten Saiban 5 has been revealed. The game will be released on the Nintendo 3DS and will feature Phoenix Wright as the main character. Source: Famitsu via Andriasang
- May 18, 2012 - Some store websites have put Layton-kyōju VS Gyakuten Saiban up for preorder. However, their release dates are inconsistent.
- Feb. 11, 2012 - The Gyakuten Saiban film is released in Japan.
- Feb. 7, 2012 - The Gyakuten Saiban 123HD is released on iOS in Japan.
- Jan. 29, 2012 - Gyakuten Saiban 5 has been announced! Gyakuten Saiban 123HD has also been announced. Sources: Famitsu, Techtroids
- Nov. 2011 - Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Phoenix Wright appears as a playable fighter, with Maya, Missile and the judge appearing in some of his attacks. Miles Edgeworth, Franziska von Karma and Godot also make an appearance as cards in the game's "Heroes vs. Heralds" game mode.
- Sept. 14, 2011 - New information on Layton-kyōju VS Gyakuten Saiban has been revealed at the 2011 Tokyo Game Show. Details can be found here and here.
- Aug. 26, 2011 - Phoenix Wright is depicted among all of the now officially confirmed new characters on the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 website.
- July 31, 2011 - 600th article!!!
- July 21, 2011 - A leaked image of Phoenix Wright for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has confirmed him as a playable character for the game. Look out for news of him and other features of this game from this weekend's Comic-Con! Source
- May 16, 2011 - A Gyakuten Saiban movie?? source
- Nov. 13, 2010 - Please welcome our 500th article!
- Oct. 19, 2010 - Layton-kyōju VS Gyakuten Saiban (Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney) has been announced!!! link
- Oct. 15, 2010 - After fixing a minor error, "Template:Place" can now completely replace "Template:Location".
- Sep. 7, 2010 - Gyakuten Kenji 2 for Nintendo DS revealed in Famitsu.
- Sep. 3, 2010 - Please welcome our 400th article!
- July 17, 2010 - Shu Takumi considers Ace Attorney "finished" after Apollo Justice. He's also coming to Comic-Con.
- July 1, 2010 - The featured article has changed! Find out more here.
- May 1, 2010 - The featured article has changed! Find out more here.
- Jan. 18, 2010 - Please welcome our 300th article!
- Jan. 8, 2010 - Get ready for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on WiiWare on Jan. 11!
- Source: Kotaku
- Dec. 15, 2009 - News catch-up
The December 2009 issue of Famitsu features an interview with Tatsuro Iwamoto, the art director for Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. Notably, Iwamoto was the one who had drawn Daryan Crescend.
The Phoenix Wright trilogy is now being ported to the iPhone OS. The ports will use two screens like the Nintendo DS ports did, and many of the text buttons will be replaced by pictures.
The official Phoenix Wright WiiWare website has opened! See the commercial here!
The Capcom Store's Deal of the Week is now selling Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney for $19.99.
Shu Takumi's new game Ghost Trick may feature a cameo by Phoenix Wright, as seen in a promotional trailer.
Gyakuten Saiban (WiiWare) is now out in Japan! An English language mode is available, and the game comes with three save slots. The Wii Remote cannot be used to press buttons. The Wii Remote motion functionality can be toggled as well. Voiced interjections like Objection! also come out of the Wii Remote.
- Main sources: The interview of Tatsuro Iwamoto - Famitsu Dec. 3; Surprise! Ace Attorney Makes Its Way To iPhone
Famitsu and a Capcom press release have revealed that the Phoenix Wright trilogy is coming to WiiWare! The game mechanics will be shown on one screen like in the Game Boy Advance versions of the games, but the graphics from the Nintendo DS versions will be used. Release dates can be found on each game's articleas well as in the "future releases" section above.
Main sources: Phoenix Wright Wiiware Confirmed + Dusk 2 Scan, Wii Gyakuten Saiban - from Famitsu, GameSpot Video: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Game Demo
Play it here! Tell Capcom what you think here to get a chance to win posters!
- Oct. 31, 2009 - Ace Attorney art officially released outside of Japan
The Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, a compilation of official art for the Ace Attorney series, is out worldwide! You can order a copy here. This book includes the official art featured in the original Gyakuten Saiban Guidebooks (but not the information in the Guidebooks).
- Main source: Happy Halloween!
- Oct. 29, 2009 - No Spanish version?
Vandal, a Spanish magazine, reported that Koch Media would be the publisher for Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, rather than Nintendo being the publisher. An e-mail exchange between Ace Attorney Spain administrator Krystal-Beatrice and Koch Media confirmed that only the manual would be released in Spanish, and that the game itself would be in English. In response, Ace Attorney Spain has launched an online petition asking Koch Media to release the Investigations game in Spanish.
- Main source: Ace Attorney Investigations won't be translated into Spanish
- Sept. 27, 2009 - TGS 2009 and official site updates!
While no information has been revealed on Ace Attorney during the Tokyo Game Show 2009, which is running from Sept. 24-27, a new gameplay trailer of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth has been released, notably showing Shi-Long Lang and Shih-na in action. On Sept. 25, the official English Ace Attorney website, previously a small site with little content, was given a large update, containing new character bios, screenshots, trailers, background music (Great Revival 2009, the same song used in the official Japanese site), a downloads section containing wallpapers, and a developer blog by Motohide Eshiro, producer of AAIME.
- Sept. 22, 2009 - The current events section is being rebooted! We need people to help out in gathering Ace Attorney news, especially with Tokyo Game Show 2009 coming up!
- June 29, 2009 - Gyakuten Kenji might have a sequel! Gyakuten Saiban 5 might be in development! Source!! English!!
- May 27, 2009 - Gyakuten Kenji has been released in Japan! (Also, this section should be updated more often >_<)
- Jan. 15, 2009 - Famitsu leaks! Gyakuten Kenji set to be released on May 28!!!
- Nov. 14, 2008 - More Gyakuten Kenji info has appeared on Famitsu and the official site!
- Oct. 13, 2008 - The Tokyo Game Show 2008 has concluded. Lots of Gyakuten Kenji info has been revealed!
- Sept. 23, 2008 - Gyakuten Saiban Orchestra concert. "NEW Gyakuten Saiban NOT Game" is a musical/opera.
- Sept. 17, 2008 - Gyakuten Kenji info has appeared on Famitsu!
- Sept. 8, 2008 - Concert date revealed! It's on Sept. 23.
- Aug. 31, 2008 - We need an active admin! Users are invited to go to the Community Portal Talk page and put yourself out there or support someone who has already put himself or herself out there!